The EUROPEAN ADVERTISING ACADEMY in association with THE UNIVERSITY OF ANTWERP invites you to the 7th International Conference on Research in Advertising (ICORIA) at the University of Antwerp Management School on June 27th and 28th 2008.
THE 7th ICORIA CONFERENCE will be held in 2008 in Antwerp, one of the most interesting cities in Europe. Over 80 papers on topics related to Advertising and Brand Communication will be presented during the two days of the conference. We plan a reception in the University of Antwerp Management School on Thursday evening, and a Gala Dinner and party on Friday evening. The conference fee for registration before May 20, 2008 is € 340 (all inclusive). Full fee after this date is € 440.
The call for papers, the style sheet as well as information about Antwerp and the hotels can be downloaded below.
- The Detailed programme and the Presentation Guidelines are now available on the Conference page.
- The conference dinner on Friday will be held in one of Antwerp’s many historic buildings, the beautiful neoclassicistic Bourla theatre, designed in 1827. The dinner will be preceded by a diamond cocktail in the theatre lobby, during which we will give away a real diamond!
- The International Journal of Advertising, the official journal of the conference, will be sponsoring the €400 best paper award.
Call for papers
- Getting to Antwerp (.pdf)
- Antwerp City map (.pdf). Conference venue and hotels are marked red.
- Conference location (.pdf)
- UAMS University of Antwerp Management School (location conference)
- Antwerp city tourist information 1
- Antwerp city tourist information 2
- Belgium tourist information
- Conference dinner venue
- International Journal of Advertising (Official conference journal)
To download: for PC users, click right mouse button on the link above and choose “Save Target As” (Explorer) or “Save Link As” (Firefox). For Mac users: hold down option and click on the link above.