The aim of the ICORIA Doctoral Colloquium is to provide PhD students with professional skills needed for their academic career. The colloquium gives PhD students the opportunity to learn from the insights and experiences of senior scholars in their field of study. Furthermore, PhD students will meet peers from different countries and start (or continue) building an international network that will be valuable throughout their academic career. In 2015 the colloquium will focus on contemporary perspectives in advertising research and include interactive lectures on meta-analysis, research networking, as well as an exclusive meet the editor session with representatives from leading academic advertising journals.
- Informal lunch/registration
- Welcoming address (Shintaro Okazaki/Sara Rosengren)
- Current issues in advertising research (Shintaro Okazaki)
- Meta analysis in advertising research (Martin Eisend)
- Research networking (Sara Rosengren)
- Meet the editors (Shintaro Okazaki, Charles “Ray” Taylor, Cleopatra Veloutsou)
Detailed information can be found here.